Miami Payroll Center provides a relationship-focused approach to serving your payroll and human resources needs. For over a decade, we’ve been helping business owners and HR Managers stay focused on what they do best- run their businesses. One size does not fit all- and all of our services are custom-tailored to the size and specific needs of our clients.
From help reducing insurance costs to increasing vital productivity and regulatory compliance … We offer more flexibility and service options than expensive Staff Leasing PEO’s but at significantly favorable rates. Let our caring approach and highly-skilled team of professionals add to your success.
Use the form to your right to tell us about your specific needs, or give us a call. No automated system here, you can speak to one of our team members who will answer your payroll or HR Management related questions.
The Service Organization Controls (SOC) are a series of accounting standards set by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) for service organizations. The audit is widely recognized as the industry standard method for measuring financial and operational controls.
Why the SOC Type II Audit is important to you as our client?
Having completed the SOC Type II audit provides you additional assurance as to our operations and compliance relevant to one or more of the following five principles: security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. A Type II SOC audit provides additional assurance that our controls were operating as designed during the audit period. The audit report also includes a detailed description of the tests performed and the audit results of those tests.
What does this mean?
This means the Miami Payroll Center can offer its clients reasonable assurance that an independent auditor has reviewed our operations and confirmed that we meet the criteria prescribed by the AICPA for one or more of the five Trust Services Principles:
- Security: The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with criteria set forth in generally accepted privacy principles issued by the AICPA and Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA).
The SOC Type II report shows our customers we do what we say. We walk the walk, not just talk the talk. If you as our client need to satisfy your auditors of your compliance, you can point to our SOC 2 report and show that you are using compliant services yourselves.